Our family reunion was amazing at Bear Lake....we had beach days, boat days, hike days, cave days (that didn't pan out), and lots of food, devotionals, and games with cousins. I had my fill of sister time and it was just amazing to be together with such a gorgeous backdrop. My favorite was probably kayaking in the freezing water and hauling little children out to the water trampoline we had rented for the day. It was such a great time. Gary and I had the bunk room, in which there was a bed for every kid, but Gary and I also had bunks (no snuggling). I had a little weight to lose now, but it was truly a wonderful week with my family.
We made our way down to temple square the on the way back and got to look around the conference center. We sent our two oldest for a week of church history tours on a plane home with grandparents this week (there flight was delayed and didn't get in until 3am).



No comments:
Post a Comment