Sunday, July 11, 2021

7/11/21 Life with 4 kids

 This week has been so calm.  With Gary Jr. and Lily visiting the sacred grove, Niagara Falls, and the Eastern US with grandparents, life is pretty calm around here.  We have gone boating a few times and done crafts, went to the river with friends, but really not much .  Grant got his cast off and got put in a brace, which is great progress too.  Overall, a calm nice week. 

I also found out the teacher's graduate program I have been pursuing is moving online, which is a real possibility for me.  I, however, contacted the department chair of MCC and although MEd + 18 credit hours is listed as a requirement in the job description, he said only 1 of 40 in his faculty have gone that route.  I don't know what to do.  I would love nursing, PA, medicine, teaching, seminary, I just don't know what to do.  

What I want is something that allows me to be flexible and work from home and still use creative juices and my mind a bit.   I don't know what direction to head, and it is frustrating beyond frustrating.  I feel like my hands are tied a bit. 





No comments: