First time at Lake Powell with our boat. It was amazing. I really loved the canyons. One day we hiked to end of Navajo canyon where the water fed into the lake as a large stream. Then we headed to a cover where there was fun slot canyon at the end. Another day we boated and hiked to Rainbow bridge and basically had the whole lake to ourselves, hiking through the slots, and playing with my family. I really love these kids. The boat launch was extremely sketchy. #1 the water was so low that you backed on top of water sheets with rocks where the launch ended. We ruined one tire that way. Also, I just can't seem to get the boat onto the trailer well. I didn't sleep at night fretting over the launching. I lost some weight for sure, but once you are actually on the water, it is pure heaven. I loved every minute of it. Definitely will be back, hopefully with higher water levels.

No comments:
Post a Comment