I am not a writer. Language was never my forte, written or spoken. Anyone who has read my blog knows that...the spelling and punctuation errors, the lack of word choice. Anyone was has talked to me on the phone knows the verbal sides lacks as well.
I value those who do have a talent for writing, sharing humor or emotion. I feel guilty delving in the life of others through their blogs, even my friends, let alone their friends, who consequently I have never met. But still I do.
And this post really inspired me...
As a little background, her sister (nie) and bil were badly burned in an airplane crash last week, and she is subsequently taking care of her sisters 4 children.
2 comments:
Pam, do you know that family? That is a really touching story, made me cry. It helped me realize that my problems are nothing compared to what they are going through.
I don't know the family personally. It is a friend of Leslie...see side bar.
Post a Comment