Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tea Party II

Today, the pool was closed and I forgot. So, we had a tea party instead. Miss L gets to do everything for these...cut my food, pour the water, set the table. She loves it, I love it too, unless she decides my cookie needs to be "pretend" re-baked in the hot dog pot before eating...that was a little yucky.


I have thought of doing this for her birthday party, making frilly aprons as party favors, and got so excited I wanted to start them today. My only question: Can you invite boys to a tea party?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I think you could invite boys...all they need is the food. You might not be able to get them to wear frilly hats but maybe the top hat..you know like the one Abraham Lincoln wore. Could make them out of construction paper. Food for thought. Stephanie Echard had a tea party birthday for emily in 2007. I think I have some pictures from it on my blogging in 2007. She may have some ideas of what worked & what didn't. The one she had for Emily was an all girl one.

Shelley said...

Miss Lily is too cute. Yes, I think that you could invite boys to the tea party-- but they couldn't wear frilly aprons. The good news is, you could send boys home with a rock or a stick and they'd think it was the best party favor ever!!