Remember when I told you about this. Well here is new one, I have been splurging and buying bleu cheese the last two weeks and eating this salad every day....cuz it is so good (especially if you have home grown cherry tomatoes). Thanks to the new church cookbook...
Bleu Salad
Bleu Cheese
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Sugar-coated almonds or pecans
Celery
Chopped Red Onion
Dressing:
1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar
3/4 cup olive oil
3 tbs. dijon mustard
3 tbs. honey
1 clove garlic minced
1/4 tsp. salt and pepper
4 comments:
You're killing me! You know I have salad issues and now I want it. I've just now gotten off my steak salad episode (8 times in 5 days) and now you're going to start up another one.
that sounds really good . . .
just remember, if any of you are thinking about another baby, you're supposed to stay away from bleu cheese once you're pregnant.
thanks for the reminder, I'll have to eat up while I can.
;) Thanks Leslie...I was actually intending to eat it minus the bleu cheese.
Post a Comment