Thursday, August 9, 2007

A break

Dinner's on the stove, and L's in bed (yes I know at 5....), and Gary hasn't come home yet... just a quiet time to blog.

Today was a stay home day. I wasn't feeling all that well, I am just getting over the cold Lily had here. So it was kinda nice to just veg. I did a lot of coupon clicking (thanks to Erika getting me pysched about CVS Extra Care Bucks).

I also went to the pool, did some reflecting on the piano lesson schedule babysitting situation we are going to start with Lily. I think she needs to be more social. More to express on that when I make some decisions.

But overall it was a good day. Lily and I made banana bread for my visiting teacher (who I hope likes banana bread, because I find you either like it or hate it). Note to self: Ask VT what she likes to eat.

Lily also helped me do the dishes and play we played hide and go seek. I think I was meant to be a kid.

I think she needed a rest day too, after yesterday.

No comments: