Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Thoughts on life...on Miss L

With the tv...blaring the morning ritual of "Sesame street" I take a break from daily life. I was thinking about motherhood a lot lately, probably because Lily is 20 months old and several piano parents have been been inquiring "When is the next coming" the mysterious of motherhood and other such wonders in life.

I am very passionate about different issues but of course have the right to change my passionate opinion at a moments notice. Right now those issue include Motherhood (naturally), Self-fulfillment (which if pursued correctly can enhance your family's life), and an optimistic attitude (which I yearn to have, however, in most situation I see most of the negative potential outcomes before seeing the positive ones) Vague, yes, well let me keep it that way.

And all of that thinking stresses me out and I want to eat a popsicle and watch Sesame street with L....

Life seem a lot less complicated for 1 year old. L has been very funny lately. She is really into taking off her clothes to sit on the potty (or rather play in the bathrooms for hours on end) Is this a normal phase? She also is really interested in body parts as well. The other day at the pool she poked a little girl in the belly button who was behind her in the line for the slide. I was mortified.

No comments: