Monday, February 12, 2007

Poo, Keys and Guitar

Ever since I had the flu about 3 weeks ago, I have been overly sensitive to smells. So when Lily decided for the 2nd time in her little life to poo in the tub, it wasn't a good combination. It was the most disgusting thing I have ever dealt with in respect to Lily.

For those getting sick about now, I will change the subject. Today was uneventful other than locking my keys in the car in the pouring rain, luckily the nice Statefarm agent played with Lily and gave me a bottled water while I waited for Triple A.

G's test week is pretty uneventful so far. One of my Asian piano students, who called me and talked for a half hour two weeks ago to beg me to teach lessons on Saturday, ( and which after a half hour of telling me how great I am...I live for flattery I agreed. I don't really want to assume that I am probably the cheapest piano teacher around) Anyway, now called today begging for guitar lessons. I think G should do it. He feels a little underqualified, but I don't think so. We'll see how that goes.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck. How disgusting. Anthon's only done that once-- and Tony was bathing him (Yeah!!) I think that you should charge a "weekend" rate for piano lessons--at least 25% more. If people want you to give up your weekend, they need to make it more than worth your time. Also, we got Anthon's blood test back yesterday-- he's totally anemic. He has low serum ferritin level. His level is 9, it should be between 25-200. So I don't have to stress about metabolic disorders anymore-- just how to dose an iron supplement 2 hours before or 2 hours after any meal. Hmmm-- exactly how do you do that with a toddler?

Pam said...

add sugar? Good luck.