Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sunday

Today church was really good. I felt a little out of place with Gary home with Lily who is still recovering. I have decided to keep her away from other kids at church for good reason. It seems everyone is sick. It is really interesting to see her sick. She is still a crazy little kid. She just gets worn out a lot quicker. And she sounds like she is a chain smoker. It is interesting to hear baby noise with a hoarse voice. It makes me feel so sad for her. But time will heal what antibiotics cannot, hopefully. I am still a paranoid mom.

Lily Highlights of the day:
1) Moving the kitchen chair to climb on the table (which of course she knows she is NOT allowed to do)
2) Watching her trying to jump...she bends her knees so hard, but can't seem to get off the ground. Then she tries again and get one foot off. Keep trying Miss Bean

Goals:
1) Get the oil changed.
2) Read my scriptures everyday.
3) Start working out in the mornings.
4) Study Spanish.

No comments: