Happy Valentine's Day.
To my Valentine:
Reasons why I love you:
1) You are very cute, especially with you hair slightly longer and curly.
2) You make a list of things that I like or make me happy and do them for special occasions.
3) You always find deals.
4) You are a very good dad, and get up in the middle of the night just to hug your daughter when her tummy hurts.
5) You destress me.
6) You try to make our lawn very beautiful.
7) You make an effort to be with your family.
8) You let me stay up talking to my sister and don't get mad even when you want me to come to bed.
9) You always tell me I can succeed in what I try to do. (except going to Hollywood of course)
10) You are my favorite.
For those of you who don't remember, I got engaged on Valentine's Day 4 years ago. I swore never to involve such a cheesy Holiday in my memorable dates, but then I was not the one who proposed. Although I was pretty terrified at the time (really I was), I think I made a great decision....
1 comment:
That is a very public display of affection. I am a lucky man to have you. I hope you will like your present....
g
Post a Comment