Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Green Eggs and Ham



Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I am not celebrating as much as some years (I am foregoing the cornbeef and cabbage and green rolls in favor of attending the rodeo tonight), but we did have the green eggs and ham for breakfast and then had to read the story. The kids loved it.

Miss L was very particular to make sure she had green on otherwise she'd get pinched. I on the other hand am having a harder time considering I have about 3 shirts and 2 pairs of pants that actually fit/cover my Buddha belly. So we'll see if it'll be green tonight for the rodeo.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

One year ago-- on St. Patrick's day-- you came to Japan. Man that was fun. So much changes in a year, huh? I'm thinking about you today; I'll be excited to hear where you're going or staying. Hopefully you'll have the baby tomorrow. I hope all goes well and that it's love at first sight. I love you! Wish I was there.