Some pictures from Wednesday morning. I woke up with contractions about 1:30 am, that were manageable, but noticeable, and finally decided to get to the hospital. I was dilated to an 8, got an epidural after consulting with Gary, which was a bit of a double edged sword. It slowed down everything and made me very anxious and jittery, but I was able to get a whole IV bag of Vancomycin at my doctor's insistence which took FOREVER (4 hours), I was grateful in the end for epidural when my almost 9 lb baby emerged. He was huge, full of hair, and had a double chin. Compared with Miss L and lil' G he was ginormous!
He is beautiful, happy, and loves to nurse.
I couldn't be happier. Just gotta get home from the hospital, I am a little stir crazy, but Baby Ben has a few more tests to run...and minor surgery (I feel sorry for all boys at this stage). I am thinking tomorrow morning we can come home, we'll see.
5 comments:
He is absolutely gorgeous. Congrats on the smooth delivery! We send our love.
What a nice delivery. And a nice healthy baby to prove it! I'm glad he's big...they are better that way!
Congrats guys! He is beautiful, glad you are all doing well.
This is Mandee Hardie. Congrats on the new baby. He is so adorable You guys have such a neat family. Dave and I started a new blog of our own. If interested, here it is. http://www.dhmbhardie.blogspot.com/
Congradulations! He is so cute and has so much dark hair. What a handsome little man. Good work Pam, you're a champ. This is Aimee Hawke (Clawson) From Canada by the way. Love to look at your blog often. Congrads Gary, you'll do great. Take Care!
Post a Comment