Haven't had a real one since Miss L's birthday. But I was inspired with this recipe (since Miss L has a tiny little bundt pan), which Erika made me for Christmas.
Miss L loves when the cake is her size....it's good for me. Talk about portion control. Who cares if you eat the whole cake.
We made one for Gary too, cuz he is a chocoholic. I have the coolest bundt pan (pictured in back) It is made out of silicone, or something and bends. It is fun to have an excuse to use it.
So Little G wanted to join the tea party, so we made him the official puppy. (Note: his shirt says I love puppies quite on accident). We gave him a bowl of cheerios and he ate under the table, what a cutie.
1 comment:
Those pictures are so cute! That mini bundt cake is really darling!
Post a Comment