Life is a journey, sometimes fast, sometimes slow, sometimes smooth, sometimes bumpy.
oh my gosh! I love that siblings are so helpful, I just wish they'd help clean up too.
ha HAAA! I laughed out loud when I saw this, and the older fellow at the computer next to me looked over and said "...you know...we were all there once."Way to go, Pam - you're awesome.
Cheerios are such a staple...if I was smarter, I'd probably should have invested in them...At least they are easy to clean up and they don't stain the floor...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
oh my gosh! I love that siblings are so helpful, I just wish they'd help clean up too.
ha HAAA! I laughed out loud when I saw this, and the older fellow at the computer next to me looked over and said "...you know...we were all there once."
Way to go, Pam - you're awesome.
Cheerios are such a staple...if I was smarter, I'd probably should have invested in them...
At least they are easy to clean up and they don't stain the floor...
Post a Comment