Oh what fun we had today. After morning piano lessons, Lily and I (yes both) made a hat. This time we used a pattern, last time we didn't. So this time the edges are a little more finished. It is a little funny, but we needed a good "block the sun when I go swimming" hat. So it works.
She's still my girl.
Lily helped me pin (not a good idea) and threw away my scraps. She also dethreaded my sewing machine at least three times, and got out all the bobbins so I could choose one. And oh, she modeled. In fact in the precursor stages, she only wanted to be in front of the mirror.
2 comments:
You are so talented. I'm telling you, if it's not a quilt, I can't sew it.
That hat looks fantastic! Too bad you weren't closer, I'd recruit your skills to make some for Katie! ;)
I love your new profile pic too. But I have a soft spot for fields...
Post a Comment