Thursday, June 14, 2007

Random...

Sorry guys, my blog has gone private. For a number of reasons, but mostly because I think it is probably a good idea that only people I know are looking at pictures of my family.


Anyway, if I left someone out of the list let me know.


On a different note, I want to cut my hair. Actually I want long layers, like Angeline Jolie. Gary says he won't attempt it. Where is are you Katie when I need you? So I am may have to go to the beauty salon. We'll see. I'm still trying to convince him. He did this, and I thought it looked good.


1 comment:

Leslie said...

pam, your hair looks cute! is that from a while ago? either way, i like it!
also, thanks for having my poor hubby to your house on father's day. how mean are we to leave him alone? but at least i know he got some good meat in his belly tonight. thanks. :)