Today:
5:30-Got up and went and worked out at our neighborhood gym per Gary's bet
6:10-8:45 cleaned bathrooms and dusted 1/2 of the baseboards, picked up Kitchen, fed L, bathed L, scrubbed tile, scrubbed tub, took a shower
9:00 Went to teach a new piano student at their house
9:45 came home, put L down for a nap, made lunches, packed swim bag
10:00-11:30 piano lesson
11:45 Head to play group at pool with friends
1:30 Head home, deal with a dirty swim diaper (YUCK!) Give L another bath
2:00 Dr. Appointment for L, and 3 shots, and a dealing with a baby screaming for 45 minutes. she is normally so good.... I think she remembered last time
3:00 Bank, Grocery Store, Post office
5:00 Piano Lessons
6:00-6:20 Dinner
6:30-7:45 Piano Lessons
8:00 Blog....
...
What a day.... I don't think working 9-5 was so hard after all... and we got free massages where I worked. But I guess I have benefits too...namely my girl... which makes my boy happy.
1 comment:
The massages were a nice perk. I miss the conversations too. ;)
Hands down, I think it's more exhausting to stay at home with kids than to work a 8-5 (or 9-5) job.
Post a Comment