Saturday, November 14, 2009

Miss L's Birthday Date


Tonight was Miss L's birthday present/date with her dad. They went to Disney on Ice. She wore her princess dress, of course. She was so excited! I am still waiting for them to come home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The whole way there she kept saying, “I am so excited” over and over. She was so cute. We parked a ways from the stadium and took the train and she loved it. She held on to her “ticket” the whole way even though I just gave her the receipt for the train. She was glued to the ice skating and would squeal the characters names as she realized who they were. Afterwards we were holding hands as we walked and she kept pulling on my hand. I looked down and noticed she was jumping around. She informed me that she was “ice skating”. I let go of her hand and she proceeded to run around jumping and spinning on her ice skates. It was a lot of fun.

Gary

Melissa said...

How sweet! It is something that will be cherished by both for years to come.