Life is a journey, sometimes fast, sometimes slow, sometimes smooth, sometimes bumpy.
They look just like DonutBank! I wish I was there to enjoy the spoils and cheer on my star teaching sister! Hope your kids do well and make you proud!
You are amazingly awesome. Have so much fun on your trip!
300 cookies?!?!? Who are you, Betty Crocker! (: Tell Gary again, he is welcome to come have Thanksgiving dinner with us.
Wow...that's a whole lota cookies!I heard the recital was great.Enjoy your vacation and soak in all the pretty fall..makes for fun picture taking!
Pam, Those cookies are gorgeous. How long did it take for you to make those? You could be a caterer!
Pam, you did such a great job on those cookies! You are so talented! Hope you're doing well! Take Care!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They look just like DonutBank! I wish I was there to enjoy the spoils and cheer on my star teaching sister! Hope your kids do well and make you proud!
You are amazingly awesome. Have so much fun on your trip!
300 cookies?!?!? Who are you, Betty Crocker! (: Tell Gary again, he is welcome to come have Thanksgiving dinner with us.
Wow...that's a whole lota cookies!
I heard the recital was great.
Enjoy your vacation and soak in all the pretty fall..makes for fun picture taking!
Pam, Those cookies are gorgeous. How long did it take for you to make those? You could be a caterer!
Pam, you did such a great job on those cookies! You are so talented! Hope you're doing well! Take Care!
Post a Comment