Sunday, November 16, 2008

Laundry and Rock Stars

Miss L is a Rock Star. She has a singing fetish. Must be related to her grandmother who is professional singer. She is obsessed with using a microphone too. But we don't have a microphone, so she has taken to using household items (flashlights, etc.). This is what I found this morning. My Laundry was pretty cute too.

6 comments:

Angie said...

Those are priceless!

Melissa said...

We need to have a karokee night with you guys, but I may have to find a second night as Jessica has become quite the mic hog herself.

Sonia said...

Leia has a great microphone that has no batteries - it echos what she sings into it. We got it at Target for $1 - if you don't have a Target I can pick one up for you. My kids love it.

Pam said...

we've got one too, thanks though. Miss L just uses whatever is closest.

Diana said...

You don't even know how happy your blog posts make me. Every night shift I have my fingers crossed that you will have posted that day. I get so excited to see pictures of my cute litte niece and nephew. It seriously makes my night. I can't wait to see you Sunday!

Mom said...

Pam, you are so awesome!! Your kids, joe and jill, are the cutest. Love you!!