Friday, October 10, 2008

Birthday Follow up

So my petit fours did not turn out so well. Very tasty, but not so pretty. Oh well. We still had a lovely tea party for Grandma.


4 comments:

washcomom said...

I finally saw this film. it is a winner for sure. send it in to the funny video! thanks, love mother

Brittany said...

Love it! What a cute little personality she has. Hey so I don't get to be on your friends list?! I still love you, just so you know.

Carrie said...

Hey Gary, David would really LOVE to talk to you, he said to e-mail him at 4dias@comcast.net and then he'll exchange #'s with you from there. Hope all is well!

washcomom said...

Well done, Pam!! You are getting quite the knack for all of this. Had a wonderful visit with Corinne when she was here.

BTW - Lilly's expression? priceless!

~Lorena