Monday, September 22, 2008

Birthday Pie, Lip Gloss, and Boys

Boys Just Chillin...

Girls with Lip Gloss...


I made Mississippi Mud Pie for my birthday, I was going for Corinne's famous pudding pie, but she was busy on Broadway and I didn't have the recipe... I knows this divulges from my usual Apple dumplings on my B-day, but I think it was time for a change, plus my sisters are flying here Friday and promised to make me some. It was good, tasted like flour less chocolate cake, but next time no pie crust.

FYI...I wanted to make my own pie because I like to cook, and I greatly preferred this to watching the kids while Gary baked a B-day treat, plus he had already made me a breakfast in bed, taken me out for Thai, and a made a wonderful Sunday dinner.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Sounds yummy! We were wanting to come by Sunday with a treat, but our work across town took longer than planned (so the kids were very mad with me cause they really wanted to take you a treat).

Glad you enjoyed your day!

Happy Birthday...belated from the Saldivars!

Sonia said...

Happy Birthday Pam. I thought of you and your apple dumplings and wondered if you were going to have them!

Leslie said...

lily's face in that lip gloss picture is hilarious. happy bday!!