So not much has happened lately...
1)I am once again on a sewing rampage.
2) Nesting has definitely set in, although I still haven't enjoyed cleaning lately. Just gotta paint that baby changer a friend gave me.
3) Miss L is doing way better with regards to the new baby coming. Potty training...going to church, etc.
4) I have been out (of my neighborhood) twice this week already and I think its too much. Don't really like to leave the house anymore. (Aren't I lame?) Definitely don't move like I used to.
5) My piano recital is now only a week away!!! Yikes. Now every time someone has a cold, kids cancel their lessons, no one wants to get me sick. That didn't happen last fall when I really felt sick.
6) Something attacked my garden....my poor pepper plant doesn't look like it will survive. Blasted armadillo.
7) I am excited for my family to come visit. Too bad I have to have deliver a baby to get them here. Hopefully it will still be a lot of fun.
1 comment:
i think we have an armadillo, too, in our front yard. darn vermin!
Post a Comment