Monday, February 4, 2008

Pregnancy

So Pregnancy changes you....it changes your personality, your body, your dislikes/likes, your working ethic(nesting...or lazing about so you don't have contractions).... So basically you become a different person... I am thinking about changing my name to go along with everything else to Rouisha or maybe Halle.

So I changed a bit...a few highlights:

Personality
1) Definately a lot moodier this week, and judging from my face that is breaking out, I must have some hormone changes causing it

Work Ethic
1) Off and on- today, workaholic, last night workaholic, then crashed and laid on the bed for a couple hours

Likes/Dislikes
1) I make a gorgeous recipe, have one bite and can't physically eat another bite without gagging....aka. chocolate chip cookies I made last week
2) Pizza- love it always. I'll take any kinds, but Papa John's is the by far the best.
3) Chocolate- love it always
4) Chicken- have cooked chicken about 5 times in six months. Just can't handle it raw
5) Tomato sauce- sketchy, good going in, but heartburn kicks in about a 1/2 hour later

Body-Yeah sleeping is starting to be a project. I normally sleep on my stomach, but now I can't breath if I sleep on my stomach, so I turn on my side, put a pillow between my legs, and still the breathing issue is there but a little better.

But I'm 2/3 done right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pam, I can totally relate to sleeping while pregnant. Gary needs to get you a long pillow! They're great for sleeping on your side. I remember I would hug a long pillow and then put another pillow behind my back supporting it.
Love, Sonia