Friday, September 7, 2007

Look like me?

While I should be researching Native Hawaiians and cancer statistics...don't ask, I am tired of it... I instead am looking at blogs and decided this is the haircut I want:


compliments of J. Crew and this blog

So Katie, prepare for cutting my hair to this style come Christmastime. This should be your sole purpose, never mind general surgery rotations. Okay, maybe I will have to give this to a hair dresser.

There is something about long hair that I just like. Until a certain age that is, and I haven't reached that certain age and won't for a long time.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

i love it! i've always envied people who can have bangs. i have a cowlick the size of a hurricane that prevents it. made me very sad in 4th grade. :)

but that would look fabulous on you!

and i hope everything's okay with the cancer comment. Is everything okay?