My half birthday. Well this week Grant turned "9"! He is such a smart and energetic kiddo. We had a little last minute party swimming and doing a polar bear challenge yesterday and man I love that kiddo. The party was awesome, small and sweet. The boys had a blast!
I think it is important to document some of the tough days too. Today was a bit of disaster at church with reverence and my children. I asked Lily if she was wanted to play or watch Charli....who had to be in the hall all of last week. I was playing the organ with Grant and Rachel sitting on the stand. Ben took a crying Charli out.....and then tried to come back and went out again. A sweet friend took her from Ben (which I knew would be a disaster), I kept hoping Lily would go out and find her. The sweet friend finally came and got Lily. I realized I need to retire from playing the organ for a little while so I can be a good mom to my toddler, who really needs me. Two friends came and brought bread to me because they felt bad for me. ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment