Sunday, September 27, 2020

9/27/20 River, Boat building, Soccer....

 




2nd Week of Part-time school and my birthday.  Birthday was simple, take-out Thai food and people that remembered me and that is all I need.  I am remembering that I do have time to myself with kids in school! Even decided on a few future projects. I have been so busy being a tutor.  This week was the end the grading period, so it was a little more intense with science fair background research due.  All the big kids were BUSY, Me just on Friday with helping them.  

We had a nice little jaunt at the river on Saturday, leaving Lily at home for the first time to sleep in....don't know how I feel about that.  Gary and Lily had a soccer game in the late morning, where Lily scored her 4th goal (1 per game).  Because of the Covid restrictions on the field, they are taping and live streaming games, so I get to see the reruns of her goals.  So fun.... I have been taking them to get a treat afterward if they score a goal, and I think I may need to reconsider....  It is fun to watch her.  She would really like to try out for the high school team.  Fingers crossed!  




Ben has been collecting empty chlorine gallons all summer to build and boat and that happened on Saturday.  He pushed and pushed until Gary took him to Home depot.

He is such a creative kid.  

We got the word that be will be going back to church Oct 12....excited about that.  I have realized how important connectivity is to my happiness during this quarantine.  

No comments: