Monday, March 24, 2014

My two and four-year olds this week

Feeling old with my baby turning two, and feeling like a significant chapter of my life getting near the end. The phase of having lots of little kids and demanding physical needs is turning. My two year brings me diapers, wipes, and a bag when he needs a change and a bottle when he wants a drink. Self sufficient, not yet, but well on his way.



My four year old needs friends, and I have been getting lazy making plans with them. Luckily,  My friends are okay with my laziness, and I was able to throw together a little party for our play group friends, impromptu bug cupcakes, and some playtime. 

Big sister made an elaborate rocky road, Reeses, brownie ice cream cake for his family celebration. I have purchased a little 6" cheesecake pan, which is the perfect size for these little birthday celebrations, and has got a ton of use. We are not big eaters around these parts. Definitely not from my side of the family.

No comments: