Did I mention I went to an awesome resort in Phoenix for the weekend with my hubby? It was the nicest getaway. It was relaxing, and I really fell in love with Arizona. We stayed here thanks to MD Anderson. I swam, worked out at the beautiful resort, ate good food, hiked Camelback, went to the Mesa temple, and enjoyed alone time with my hubby.
Did I also mention today is our 10-year anniversary. I am really happy with my choice. He is still my favorite.
Here we are at the Mesa temple.

2 comments:
My sister said you guys are looking to move out there! It would be so fun to see you next time we are in Mesa! Keep me posted!
Leslie
We are looking. Can't believe residency is coming to a close. Hopefully we know next summer for sure what our plans for the future are.
Post a Comment