Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Our newest addition

I had a little unexpected excitement Tuesday morning, my actual due date... Our little Boy joined the Walker clan.

I didn't realize how much I missed that newborn smell, it just makes me want to snuggle with him all day.

He is a keeper. 8 lb 13 oz, not quite as big as Ben. Still working on the name...

5 comments:

Rachel Eldredge said...

Congratulations Walker family! He looks great. I'm missing TX today. I wish I could be there to see you guys and the baby!

Diana said...

He is so adorable! I can't wait to meet him!

Suzy Q said...

Look at all that hair!! And on your due date too, so jealous. He is beautiful, I'm guessing Miss L is ok with another brother. How could you not be, he's so sweet. Congratulations! Wish we were there to love on him too.

Angie said...

He is so cute!!! Congrats!!! Poor little miss L, she is out numbered, but at least she is the oldest! :)

Melissa said...

What a handsome little fella!