Saturday, December 3, 2011

All things butterfly....

I knew if I didn't get this post out today, it wouldn't be out for months. Miss L's birthday party was today. We had so much fun with the butterfly theme, and trying to making it economical (like making our own pinata).

I love planning for these with her and enlisting my kids help. It was nice this morning to have Gary take the boys so Miss L and I could finish decorating the cupcakes and hanging streamers.

7 little girls had a blast decorating butterfly posters, butterfly cookies, eating pizza and butterfly cupcakes, and killing a poor homemade butterfly pinata. They were so quiet and shy at the beginning of the party and absolutely strung out on sugar and new friendships by the end. Happy Birthday Miss L.

























Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melissa said...

She is a doll! Happy Birthday Miss L!