We did the Lowe's kids workshop... they are awesome/free , and totally the level of my kids. They built racecars.
We went to the Gator Palooza which is a local elementary fundraiser/carnival. We ate funnel cakes, pizza, popcorn, and Miss L got her hair spray painted, and Lil' G got eggs filled with confetti to crack on our heads. I happened to keep finding things...I found someone's bank card, and I found someone's iphone. Crazy day.
And this one is getting more curls in the back.
It was topped off by a wonderful Stake women's conference. I only saw about 6 people there from our ward. I wish more had taken advantage of it. The classes were really amazing.
2 comments:
Looks like everyone had lots of fun!
Sounds like fun. Wish I had made it to the conference...Daniel had given me a 24 hour stomach bug.
Post a Comment