This is what was in Miss L's stocking yesterday. It is written starting in the middle, going down, and then up.
.
.
.
Santa Claus,
.
You can't come to our house until Sunday because my dad is working.
.
Miss L
.
PS. Santa saw the note and was obliged to wait a day so her daddy could see her open her presents.
1 comment:
Thanks for giving me your blog address, it will be nice to be able to keep up-to-date on your family because we don't get to see each other enough.
I hope you all had a great Christmas today. My Dad's a pilot so we celebrated many a Christmas on a different day than the 25th. I hope it was fun!
Also, I just saw Gary's pottery thing. Umm, oh my goodness, your husband is a complete and total Renaissance man. Wow, I'm super impressed.
I hope you had a great New Years!
Post a Comment