Tuesday, January 19, 2010

to Catch up...





They grow and change so quickly, I have trouble just keeping up with day to day sometimes (let alone blogging), we had a nice holiday, I was in charge of the sacrament meeting Christmas program, which kept me busy, then Berk's wedding in Spokane, and Christmas in Indiana. Coming up...

Gary graduates in May, We may or may not be moving we will find out where he matches for residency in March, Boy #2 comes in March as well

As for the kids, we just take it one day at time with our routines, preschool, piano lessons, lately Gary has been interviewing a ton all over the country. But that was stop next week and he'll start to study for boards. We have been doing a lot of house/toy/food storage clean out to prepare for the next few months, and things are starting to come together. Life is busy but good. Can't complain.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I LOVE that picture of Miss L and Lil' G together. You have a talent for snapping the quick ones.

Good to see you're doing well!