I am grateful for the weekend. Since Gary was gone the 4 previous weeks, I just relished my time with him this weekend. We took the family swimming Friday, and then Saturday we had a long relaxing date. We went up to the temple for ward temple night. There were only 5 people from our ward in the session, but the temple was packed, I was actually the last person in the session. Then went out to dinner at a posh little Japan Sushi/Latin Grill, very interesting food, great atmosphere, but mostly I loved just being us for 6 hours.
My babysitter didn't have it too bad, considering my kids were asleep when she got there, and were only actually awake, for 2 1/2 before she put them to bed.
It was nice, relaxing and great to have Gary back.
1 comment:
Yea! I'm glad he's back.
Post a Comment