Last May 1st, I walked into the hospital and got a beautiful baby boy. That night I just stared at him for hours and he at me without making a sound. And this May 1st I have a big dream baby. The best way to describe lil' G is meek and mild. When it is time for bed, he just looks up at me with his big eyes lets me tuck him in under his chin and waits for a kiss. No cries. He loves anything miss 'L is doing. He is an angel during my piano lessons. He only cries when there is a reason. Going from 1 to 2 was so much easier because of his disposition. I call him my bright spot. He loves to climb, took his first step two days ago, and whenever we open the back door, he makes a beeline for the garden to try to grab and eat a white strawberry or two before I catch up with him.
Happy Birthday lil' G.
1 comment:
It is a blessing when baby number two is easy going. Happy Birthday to little Gary!
Post a Comment