Friday, February 13, 2009

Little Helper for Valentine's day


Miss L was my little helper today. She helped me makes tamales. Pork picnic was 69 cents/pound at the Mexican grocery store. So...I spent lil' G's naptime with Miss L making tamales.

She loved it. She kept saying as she filled corn husks with masa..." burgers with Barney smile". If you know the quote you must love Disney's Camp Rock as much as Miss L and I do.

We also made chocolate covered strawberries. Since Valentine's day is tomorrow, and strawberries are on sale, and I picked up some after Christmas chocolate and vanilla bark on clearance... A very kid friendly activity, and she loved drying the strawberries and dipping them, not to mention licking her fingers, the spoon, and bowl after we had put them in the fridge.

Don't you love the little tuxedos.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh what fun you guys must have had! Tell Gary thanks for letting Jessica tag along to the park yesterday. She loved it.