Saturday, May 3, 2008

More picts...

Miss L, Daddy, and Grandma are off to the pool, so I thought I would torture Jr. with a photo session.

Today...my boy, I actually think he looks a little more like his daddy, but it is hard to tell with a newborn, probably my judgment is based mostly on hair color (which matches now) although Gary was blond when he was born
Here is my girl, do they look like siblings?

Granted Miss L is 2 months old here, not 2 days and therefore chunkier.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gary Jr.looks like a great combination of both of you....a very good looking baby. As an unbiased observer he looks a lot like all the Walker children when they were born. I can't wait to see him and you two at the Blessing.
Love,
Grandad Les

Dave & Mandee said...

I think he looks like Gary too. Congrats Pam and Gary! Mandee and I are so happy for you guys.

It's amazing to think that just 5 years ago you were married. Now med school, two kids and hundreds of piano lessons...

Leslie said...

gosh, i don't think they look a thing alike! but li'l G is so very cute, what a face! :)

we call him li'l G. is that okay for now? :)