Thursday, May 1, 2008

The lil man - 6 lbs 14 ounces. Born May 1st, 2008 at 3:39PM







13 comments:

Plant Girl said...

Congratulations on the new addition! Best wishes to everyone as you adjust to the little one.

And I'm glad that everyone could be in Texas TOGETHER for this birth. Much better than last time. ;)

Troy said...

Congratulations to all! Now you really are the big G!

Shelley said...

Congratulations!!! I have the cutest nephew. I can't believe how tiny he is compared to Lily. I can hardly wait to meet him.

jeffbrim said...

What a cute kid. Congratulations you two!!! It makes me want another one!

Erika said...

Congratulations! How exciting. He looks great.

Sonia said...

Good job, Pam. You did a great job. He is adorable.

Leslie said...

just the picture of happiness, you guys! he's beautiful and we're so excited to meet him. good job pam!! :)

Jenni K said...

Congratulations! He is sooo cute!

Kristin Jones said...

Congrats! What a cute little guy. Hope you are doing well!!

Unknown said...

hooray for new babies! i'm so happy for you both. isn't it nice not to be pregnant anymore? :) good luck with everything. i hope he's a sleeper. love you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks and congratulations to Pam for bringing Gary Jr. into your family...and Gary Sr too.

Unknown said...

Congratulations. He's adorable. I love the video.

Sonia said...

I just looked at Shelley's blog and noticed that Ella and Gary Jr. both weighed 6 lbs 14 oz! Weird!