
My pillowtop dress is finally done. I started this at
Leslie's, but the measurements weren't quite right for Miss L. It was going to be a shirt, but it was too big and wide. I cut about 2 inches off each side and added the fabric at the bottom and for the biased tape. It looks a lot better now.

Any one out there know anything about hand quilting?....I am attempting my next sewing project... and I need help.
5 comments:
That dress is way cute! You'll have to tell me how to make one.
I've done some hand quilting, but I might be kinda rusty. Either stop by my blog and leave a message with your question or shoot me an email and I'll try to answer.
I forgot to say...I changed my login name but plant girl my alter ego.
Cute dress, can't help you with the hand quilting. I found your blog after you commented on mine...thanks, I was wanting your address. Oh gosh, I totally mistook myself for the partier, but that was you huh? I remember now(: Come to think of it, Pam, we partied together!
it's so cute! turned out great.
The dress is darling! You are so creative. Did you use a pattern or just think of it all on your own?
Post a Comment