Wednesday, March 12, 2008

10 thoughts....

1) I love my little family.

2) Playgroups that are too big make me grumpy and Miss L extra grumpy. I think we are going to be home bodies the next bit.

3) Spaghettios smell like vomit (at least when I am pregnant) and they are Miss L's favorite food.

4) You know you are "very pregnant looking" when the lady who came to enrichment to escape her four children offers to play with your daughter.... last time this happened I was working and the security guard got permission for me to have the handicap spot (which I gratefully accepted)

5) This has been a really hard week. A few home stress, quite a few Miss L stresses, and trying not to put any stress on G who has his national shelf for Internal Medicine next week.

6) I really like sorbet... didn't realize it until today...half the container is gone

7) My brain is turning to mush.

8) My favorite show is American Idol... of course, I can't sit through the commercials, only really care what the judges say (if they agree with my opinion) and it makes a good sewing show at 1 in the afternoon while I have a few free moments with Miss L asleep... thank goodness for TIVO, or some imitation TIVO that Gary installed on our computer and we don't have to pay monthly for. I love my technogeek.

9) I really need to go shopping, but I don't have the energy to. Gary really needs his dental floss.

10) Brain shut down

3 comments:

Sonia said...

I agree with you about playgroups. I used to love to have them at my house . Lately, I like to just have one friend over with or without her mom. I enjoy talking to one mom and don't get overwhelmed with too much noise from lots of kids and moms!

Sonia said...

I can also sympathize about not being able to stress out your husband too much. They have so much going on and it is often too overwhelming if we dump all of our problems on them, too. While my husband was in med school, I received a lot of support and sympathy from the other med school wives. If you ever need to vent, you can call me!

Brittany said...

Comments on your comments...I love your little family too, I love American Idol too, I love TIVO too...pay for it, but love it, spaghettios smell like vomit even when you're not pregnant, you need to post a pregnant picture of you...take one today and post it, remember how Jen loved sorbet and we used to make sorbet pie...or was that your recipe? We are also a "floss" family...it's a must. I don't really have a choice in the matter, though, do I?(:
Hang in there, friend.