Monday, October 8, 2007

Garage Sale

Last Thursday I cleaned out Lily's closet, because her clothes were starting to not fit. I had a box of bigger sizes from several people, but I realized she still was lacking in a few departments, like shirts, Sunday shoes, and few other things.

So 7am after working at the peanut factory all night (that is a side story I might indulge in one day) I went to the Sienna garage sale. It was a success. I had to sort through many things, but here is what I found for $22. That is 13 things!



And this dress too.And yes, she didn't NEED the cowgirl boots, but they were so cute. And she has this shirt that say "Got Boots" with a picture of red cowgirl boots, that won't fit until next year, but she loves 'em. They were my only indulgence.

3 comments:

Plant Girl said...

Every little girl needs a pair of cowgirl boots. Especially one that lives in Texas! ;)

Leslie said...

you were lucky to score those boots! they are hard to come by. i tried like 4 consignment shops to get parker some a couple of years ago. they sell like hotcakes and last forever.

too cute for lily!

Erika said...

Good work. I didn't let myself leave my booth because I knew I would buy stuff. I was trying to get rid of stuff, not buy more. It was hard though. But, we sold almost every single thing we brought.