Today was Sienna's garage Sale. With over 80 people selling "junk"
We stirred at 10 till 7 and embarked on the journey:
1) 2 Kitchen Chairs (that match ours)= $10
2) 1 tricycle= $2
3) 1 scanner (with no power cord)=$5
4) 1 fish bowl= $1
Total $17
Disclosure: I was actually thinking of getting 2 more kitchen chairs at the store. The Tricycle is a little too big and Gary has deemed it "dangerous". The scanner's power cord goes for $25 bucks on Ebay so we'll see if that ever works out. The Fish bowl will be embarked upon at a later date because the idea of getting a pet has been growing on us. I would prefer of course the cute little golden retriever that hops around in the pet store whenever we go to Target, but alas, as we do not have the food budget for a dog at present, and Gary says if we get a dog we get a bull python, I have to opt for th 13 cents goldfish. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment