Friday, March 16, 2007

This Week....

So here are some pictures from vacation...


The Crew (minus me of course due to the dang boots!@!)One of Gary's "sweet jumps"...
Mike taking the jump too...


The Newlyweds....
:)
So here was our trip. I have decided I am still not on task, and still like to sleep a lot that I need another vacation to motivate me to excercise and get on schedule. Probably just a combination of daylight savings and time change in Utah.
:)
Of interest....I have decided to not to apply for any full time jobs unless they were exactly what I would like to be doing (should I get a full time job), which is preservative microbiology. Sounds boring to all you eloquent/history/non-science people, but I really enjoy it. Anyway, one came along 2 days ago, see company here. So I sent my resume and had a phone interview yesterday. I won't take the job because of location which they understand, but they wanted me to interview anyway. A good step to get some networking down... I feel like I have a field trip scheduled.
:)
We'll see...I think I will only go if I can combine the field trip in a field trip/trip to cannery, which I am desperate need of. Unfortunately, the cannery trips for our church are only scheduled during piano lesson time afternoons, and if I am to come during the day, Lily can't, which makes that a problem too.
:)
Anyway, yesterday I got out my how to a phone interview from my recent career worshop...for those looking for work and very awkward on the phone...aka me. Definately worth a look.

No comments: